Are you tired of seeing the posts on Instagram or scared about your privacy? Then, you can get the right solution for it. Many people decide to deactivate or delete the Instagram Account to stay away from Social media Apps.
Over the past few years, Instagram’s popularity is growing rapidly and at present, 800 millions of users are actively using it on their devices. Wherever you go, you can take snapshots on it and share it with your friends and family members. Though it is a wonderful App, some people want to get rid of it.
If you are one among them, then you can delete the Instagram Account. But, deleting the account doesn’t allow you to use the App again. So, you can find an alternate option to it. Disabling Instagram Account for a while might also help you stay away from it. So, follow the instructions given below to temporarily deactivate Instagram Account.
Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
In these days, we like to share a lot of personal information with our friends in our free time. So, many people prefer Social media apps to share their photos, selfies and many more with friends and followers on Instagram. But, if you want to take a break from this App, then you need to deactivate Instagram Account or delete it.
There are many people who revolve around social media Apps. But still, there are some people who want to stay far away from them. Those who adhere to this word can follow the steps to either deactivate or delete their account. Keep in mind, that deleting Instagram Account will completely remove all the data stored on your Account. So, make sure to save the required data before deleting the account.
Instagram Delete Account
When you delete Instagram Account, everything which is associated with your account will be deleted permanently. It includes all your photos, profiles, comments, likes, etc. If you want to go back after deleting the Instagram Account, then you can’t restore your old account and backup the deleted data.
If you are sure that you won’t return to the Instagram old Account again in future, you can delete Instagram Account. Go ahead and know How to delete Instagram Account.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently?
- Visit Instagram “Delete Your Account” page.
- Now, enter your details and log in to the Account.
- If you have already logged in, then skip the above step.
- Now, you can see the question “Why are you deleting your Insta Account?” attached with a drop-down menu.
- Choose the Appropriate answer. Then, it again asks you to enter the password to proceed further.
- Click on the button “permanently delete my account” to delete the Insta Account.
- Note that, you will not be able to go back or reactivate your account. So, make sure that you have saved all the photos and videos of your Instagram Account.
Deactivate Instagram Account Temporarily
Are you on a vacation and want to take a break from social media apps? Then, you can temporarily deactivate Instagram which hides your profile, photos, videos, likes, etc until you log in to account again. This will be a great option for the people who want to deactivate Instagram Account for some time period. Whenever you log in to the Account back, all the data will be restored again.
How to Deactivate Instagram Account?
- In order to deactivate the Instagram Account, you need to go to the Instagram login page.
- If you have not logged in before, then enter the details to log in to your account.
- At the top right corner of the screen, you will find Profile icon which appears in head and shoulder pic.
- Tap on it and click on the Edit Profile option.
- Scroll down and on the left bottom of the page and you will see Temporarily disable my account, then click on it.
- Now, Instagram will ask you the reason “Why you want to disable your Account”
- In the drop-down menu, you will find various answers to it. Choose one option from them.
- Now, enter the Instagram Password again.
- Tap on the “Temporarily Disable Account” option and your account will be disabled until you reactivate it again. It may take some time to complete the deactivation Process.
How to Download Instagram Pictures Before Deleting Instagram Account?
Before deleting the Instagram Account, users are recommended to download the copy of all the images, videos and everything. Once the Account is deleted, you will not be able to download the data. To download the complete data, you need to login to the Insta Account and hit on the request download button. Unfortunately, it takes up to 48 hours to gather the complete data and send it to you.
Finally, we hope that you have understood the deactivating and deleting process of Instagram. So, be careful and take a final decision on whether you want to delete or deactivate Instagram Account. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the Deactivation or deletion, you can place a comment in the below box.